Christmas 2015: Brought to You By Vehicle Title Loans Near Toronto
Ah, Christmas time. It’s the most magical time of year, full of cookies, presents and sparkling lights – the excitement is endless!
Unfortunately, so are the expenses. There seems to be more and more expenses each year – gift exchanges at work, charity donations, your brother’s new girlfriend is spending Christmas with your family, so that means yet another present to buy, not to mention ingredients for all those cookies! No wonder the colors of the season are red and green – you’re bound to turn red with anger as all of your green flies out of your wallet. Calm down, take a deep breath, and research some vehicle title loans near Toronto.
The holidays are stressful enough, don’t let financial stress turn you into the Grinch. You should be able to enjoy the happiness of the season without worrying how you’re going to afford to buy everyone’s gifts. In 2014, Canadians spent an average of $885 per person on Christmas. You may be thinking to yourself, “Yikes! How am I going to come up with that sort of cash?” This is where Get Loan Approved saves the day with their vehicle title loans near Toronto. The simple application process will have you out the door with Christmas cash the same day.
- Call or apply online and get same-day approval.
- Simple paperwork, we don’t care about your credit score!
- You get cash and keep your car with our title loan in Toronto.
- Receive $1,000 – $25,000 depending on your vehicle’s condition.
Once you’ve got your Toronto vehicle title loan, you can relax and enjoy the season. Remember that with a little ingenuity, you can stretch your gift-giving dollars to their fullest.
Christmas Gifts That Won’t Break the Bank:
- Print Some Photos: In the digital era of Facebook and Instagram, actual, tangible photos have become scarce. Print a few favorite shots of your friends and family and present them in a nice frame.
- Movie Night: Invite your BFF or little sister over for a movie night. They pick the movie, you make their favorite snacks, and you share some laughs.
- Board Games: It’s not just endless games of Monopoly anymore, there are lots of fun board games out there. Don’t just give the game, organize a game night to play too!
- Magazine Subscription: Everyone loves getting mail that isn’t a bill! Gift a subscription to a magazine that fits the recipient’s interest and they’ll enjoy it all year.
- Chocolate!: Sure, there are one or two people out there who don’t care for chocolate, but we all know they’re crazy. Put together a sweet basket of some nice chocolates, fancy hot chocolate mixes, chocolate liqueur…you get the picture.
With these ideas up your sleeve, you’re well on your way to a great Christmas with a little cash left over! For more information on vehicle title loans near Toronto, contact Get Loan Approved today!